Please read these Terms carefully before entering a check mark in the box indicating your agreement to these Terms only if you agree to all of them.
- If the user is an individual, the user acknowledges that he or she is over the age of majority according to the state in which the user resides.
- The user agrees that the password issued to user is only for the user’s use, and user agrees not to provide his/her/its password to any other person or entity, and user has no right to assign user’s right to Website access to any person or entity. User also agrees not to provide access to the Website via a link, electronic transmission, or any other manner to any other person or entity. Further, user agrees not to reproduce, republish, copy, distribute, sell, transmit, transfer, assign or publish in any manner content obtained from the Website.
- Users are prohibited from investing in a private fund listed on the Website for 30 days from the time a user first receives full access to the Website, unless the user has a pre-existing relationship with DUNN.
- The user agrees to immediately inform DUNN if there is any change in user’s status as an “Accredited Investor” within the meaning of Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933.
- Upon submission of information to verify accredited investor status, the information will be reviewed by DUNN. Typically a user will receive an email with information activating a password within one to two business days, but the approval process could take longer.
- User agrees that DUNN may from time to time change these Terms, and user agrees to such revised Terms without notice after the revised terms have been published on the Website for seven days.
- User acknowledges that DUNN reserves the right to remove User’s access to the Website and remove User’s password without notice to User.
Any questions about the contents of this website should be directed to: Info@dunncapital.com.
Copyright © 2018 DUNN Capital Management, LLC. All Rights Reserved.